NSV cat-called lol

Options
Dancerten
Dancerten Posts: 237 Member
Was feeling a little low for not losing any weight this past week (but not too low, since I didn't gain any either). But while I was walking my dog through the neighborhood last night with my new HRM (which I LOVE, and I think will really motivate me to get out and exercise more!), I got wolf-whistled at by a couple of guys sitting outside one of the houses. I'm not the most outgoing person, so I pretended not to notice and hurried on past, but now I kinda wish I had said thank you because it really kinda made my day :blushing:

Replies

• gerripho
    gerripho Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    That's a cool NSV. Now you simply have to walk past that house some more and next time make sure you holler back your thanks!
  • Dancerten
    Dancerten Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    That's a cool NSV. Now you simply have to walk past that house some more and next time make sure you holler back your thanks!

I should, but that was actually the first time I've seen people at that house... I always thought it was foreclosed or abandoned. Guess they just don't do yardwork lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!