Any tall, pear shapes with success pics!?

Options
I'm 5"11 and really thrive on visuals of successful weightloss and muscle gain stories. I've seen some amazing things on here but no one tall and naturally pear like - I can't quite picture what I'll look like in my mind... If anyone has any photos to share I'd really appreciate it!

Replies

• jakwilliams
    jakwilliams Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd like to see this, too! I find people who are heavier than me on the scale look skinnier because their weight is distributed much more evenly than mine! Jealous...
  • ahmommy
    ahmommy Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I'm tall and pear shaped, but no pictures yet. You can go to www.mybodygallery.com and put in your height, weight goal, and body type to see some real examples.

I'd love to see before and afters here, though!
  • Duckz1
    Duckz1 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm tall...and I guess pear shaped? I'm really small on top and when I gain it tends to be in my tummy and thighs. I'm definitely a size or two smaller up top than on the bottom. Is that a pear or an apple? :embarassed: :laugh:
  • ahmommy
    ahmommy Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I'm tall...and I guess pear shaped? I'm really small on top and when I gain it tends to be in my tummy and thighs. I'm definitely a size or two smaller up top than on the bottom. Is that a pear or an apple? :embarassed: :laugh:
    Traditional pear means extra weight in hips and thighs. I have that but unfortunately added my midsection after two babies, and that area now seems to be the most stubborn of all! I would say if you wear a size smaller on top, you're a pear.
  • iron_jj
    iron_jj Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I'm not super tall, 5'8 to be exact but pear shaped for sure and lost 50 something pounds so far. :wink:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/641292-255-days-and-46-pounds-in-pics
  • LauraThirty
    Options

Hi duckz, and thanks!! Yes - pear shap is when the weight sits on the bottom half rather than the top. Apple id when you carry it around the middle. You know those people with skinny legs but big tummies?

You look great!! Good motivation for me!
  • LauraThirty
    Options
    I'm not super tall, 5'8 to be exact but pear shaped for sure and lost 50 something pounds so far. :wink:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/641292-255-days-and-46-pounds-in-pics

Ooh, lovely - thanks!!!!
  • LauraThirty
    Options
    I'm tall and pear shaped, but no pictures yet. You can go to www.mybodygallery.com and put in your height, weight goal, and body type to see some real examples.

I'd love to see before and afters here, though!

Will check it out!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!