Finally seeing its worth it

Options
You ever get to the point in your journey when your like "is it really worth it? " Usually its when you don't think you are really getting results.

However, the other night I went to my monthly Harley Owners Group meeting. I haven't seen a lot of these people in a month. I am an officer there and I had to stand in front of the group to give my monthly report. After the meeting I got all these people coming up to me and saying "WOW, you look great!", "Fanastic" "beautiful", "Great job". I was in shock. But I felt great and now I know that yes, I am getting healthier, but Its finally showing on the outside as well.

That was definitely a good motivational boost to keep me going.

Hope you all have had the same experience. I didn't stop smiling all night.

Replies

• Monicapierce
    Monicapierce Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! I can't wait to get my first reactions :) I'm only a week in but have lost 5 lbs (I started out 226 so I have a lot to lose ) but the big changes will start soon! Good job!
  • RuchikaPal
    RuchikaPal Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I know there does a come a time always... buut you constantly have to remind yourself... that even if you're not seeing a change its better to know you are doing something about it, you're working hard... atleast its better than sitting on couch whole day!!! :)
    And sometimes its hard for us to see the changes but others will definitely tell you even if they see one slight difference!!!! :flowerforyou: