Newbie here!

Options
Hi! I'm trying to lose 10 lbs and in the past few months before I joined MFP I started working out and eating healthy and lost 10 pounds. Woot! Used to be overweight as a kid, this is the first time I actually took weight loss seriously (20 yo. college student right now btw!). Hoping for friends with the same goal? Wish I found this site sooner because the food logger is GREAT! I actually feel guilty logging in a splurge.

Replies

• Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • YamadaSan
    YamadaSan Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Request sent! :)
  • conkle23
    conkle23 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    You may also add me too ;) always love new friends :D
  • mortyfit
    mortyfit Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm trying to lose 10 lbs and in the past few months before I joined MFP I started working out and eating healthy and lost 10 pounds. Woot! Used to be overweight as a kid, this is the first time I actually took weight loss seriously (20 yo. college student right now btw!). Hoping for friends with the same goal? Wish I found this site sooner because the food logger is GREAT! I actually feel guilty logging in a splurge.

I'd be happy to swap encouragement with you! Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • rberry313
    rberry313 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I'm also 20, a college student, and looking to lose around 10-15 pounds. Feel free to add me as wel!
  • merapp9
    merapp9 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for more friends with similar goals to lose weight...feel free to add me! Good luck!
  • Karenannmo
    Karenannmo Posts: 118
    Options
    I'm always looking for more friends so feel free to add me :smile:
  • xPocahontas
    Options
    Hello! I'm new too :D I'm looking to loose 20-40 pounds (: feel free to add me