Fifty Pounds Down! (Gratuitous Pics)

Options

Replies

• viki1123
    viki1123 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have a question...I have lost 40 pounds since Oct 2011 without exercising. Now that I am walking on treadmill 2 miles 5 days a week the scale is going up. Should I be concerned?

No, I don't think so. Our weight fluctuates so much, perhaps you're weighing in more than weekly?

I think it's more likely a logging problem. I've found that MFP allots us far more calories to "eat back" then we've actually burned. I've compared MFP to other on-line calculators, machines at the gym, and my Nike+ and MFP is always the highest (I haven't tried a heart rate monitor yet, I'm in the market for one if anyone has any suggestions). If you're eating back your calories then you may actually be over eating. Try lopping some calories off your walk, that'll probably do it.
  • SportyWife
    SportyWife Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! It's great that you are losing your extra weight at a young age! Trust me, it gets harder as you age! Keep up the good work!
  • Redbarron80
    Options
    I think you need a new scale. You don't look that heavy. Congrats on the loss!
  • Lizlicious2187
    Lizlicious2187 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    You're seriously gorgeous! Awesome job :drinker:
  • Melissa592
    Options
    Wow...amazing progress!!! I started 2 weeks ago at 233...now at 229...but my goal is 160 as well. Thanks for the hope shot! You look incredible!
  • cupcakes_
    cupcakes_ Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Wtg, awesome results!!
  • ashleymichaud
    Options
    I just have to say, you are so beautiful! Awesome job!
  • anniemac_98
    anniemac_98 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    wonderful!
  • ValTheRizzle
    ValTheRizzle Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You were beautiful before as well as now! But being happy with yourself and being healthy is always wonderful! You've made great progress!
  • RokkinRobin
    Options
    Congratulations! 50 lbs is MAJOR. Best of luck to you in your running and in all you do. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look so beautiful and healthy! Love your determination. Thanks for sharing. :flowerforyou:
  • erin_zuk
    erin_zuk Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    you look INCREDIBLE!

Amazing changes...and PS - CAN I HAVE YOUR TUMMY?! I'd KILL for mine to look like that!
    *kitten* you look amazing girl.

Keep it up!!! my next goal is 165.. :D
  • hbm616
    hbm616 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    great job, you look awesomely fit!
  • Asil02
    Asil02 Posts: 261
    Options
    Congrats! You've done a great job and look wonderful!
  • suegmune
    suegmune Posts: 81
    Options
    You look beautiful before as well as after, you but look amazing and so healthy now, and after seeing picture of you in your bikini, I can't believe your BMI is still in the 'overweight' category. I would love to look as slim as you do x

Agree!!!
  • funkyspunky872
    funkyspunky872 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    D: You're so gorgeous. You were before and even more so now! And wearing a bikini? How do you do that at 175? AH-MAY-ZING! I wanna look like you.
  • alatoyajones
    alatoyajones Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic I see so much life in you eyes!! Keep up the good work!!
  • 80Ben
    80Ben Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats!
  • getninshape56
    getninshape56 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration, thank you!
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your journey! I really enjoyed looking at te pictures and seeing you transform. It helped me realize I haven't been giving this my all. Thanks for the kick in the butt!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!