Was "sweating" the start of weight-training..until..

Options
2»

Replies

• jennytree
    jennytree Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Bodyweight training - tis very good especially if you're starting out with weights in general. Should you need to step it up, you can get 18kg weights for more resistance when you get used to the BW stuff. It plays a part in 30DS etc. Convict Conditioning and youtube videos will help a lot :smile:
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this Jenny, I will keep it linked so I can check back "when" I succeed with the BW training;) denise
    Bodyweight training - tis very good especially if you're starting out with weights in general. Should you need to step it up, you can get 18kg weights for more resistance when you get used to the BW stuff. It plays a part in 30DS etc. Convict Conditioning and youtube videos will help a lot :smile:
  • braves1girl
    braves1girl Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the head up! I just ordered his book on Amazon and downloaded the app on my iphone!!! I can't wait to start! This sounds like the perfect solution for me too, as I don't have the $$$ to buy a gym membership. We can keep each other going!!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    Yesssssss!! Looks like I'll have a few folks to keep up with:laugh: Woohoooooo!! I just did my walk so I'm totally pumped up, LOL!!
    Thanks for the head up! I just ordered his book on Amazon and downloaded the app on my iphone!!! I can't wait to start! This sounds like the perfect solution for me too, as I don't have the $$$ to buy a gym membership. We can keep each other going!!!
    :flowerforyou: