biggest loser UK

Options
Hi, so I saw an offer for joining the biggest loser uk club on Groupon where you get a fast track programme and 3 months membership for £29 (Copy this link if you're interested - http://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/national-deal/The-Biggest-Loser-Club/9453509.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had tried it - its the system the contestants supposedly follow when they're in the house - and if its worth giving it a go. I want to lose 14lb by my birthday which is in December and this programme reckons I can do it by November.

Would appreciate any feedback, thanks :happy:

Replies

• richx83
    richx83 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Yep i did the fast track program via groupon at the start of the year.

It is okay if you don't want to think about what you are eating and it has a fairly good exercise program but there is nothing on there that you cannot get for free on here and other sites. I wouldn't recommend it for that reason.

Rich
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Thanks for that Rich, to be honest you kind of confirmed my suspicions. Guess I was thinking it would be easier if I had someone telling me what to eat, lol
  • MeginUK
    MeginUK Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it. It starts tomorrow. I figured I had nothing to lose when Weight Watchers (I couldn't afford) and MFP alone were not helping me with willpower. I figured if I had to pay £30 I'd feel obligated to stick with it at least for the 8 weeks. Did you go ahead with it or leave it?