Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

question for wii fit users...

i measure myself every week using its scales and when it tells you your bmi and weight it comes up with the table of 'underweight' 'ideal' 'overweight' & 'obese' EXAMPLE ( http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/wiifit_bmi.jpg ) however, when i measure myself it doesnt say 'obese' as the highest...

it says 'underweight' 'ideal' 'at risk overweight' & 'overweight'

why does it do this, was it because i was 17 last week, and now im 18 itll count me as an adult and change the screen..?

weird..on the wii I found out I lost 2 stone! :D

Replies

• Terryism
    Terryism Posts: 314 Member
    Got me, I've never seen mine say that.
  • amystyran
    amystyran Posts: 84 Member
    i think it depends where you are on the scale :) my grandmas shows the obese part because she's obese, but mine doesn't because i'm at the bottom of the 'risk of overweight' section. :)
  • cashew1b
    cashew1b Posts: 59 Member
    My Wii shows me being obese. (of course at this point I cannot disagree). My 7 y/o is a lean and solid, it shows her being overweight. It may factor age into its results and how it returns them.