Reusable produce bags?

Options
justaskforbrandy
justaskforbrandy Posts: 90 Member
I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this in, but hopefully someone can give me their opinion!

Do any of you guys use the reusable produce bags?? I'm wanting to use LESS plastic, so I've been thinking about getting these:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002UXQ7QQ/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B002UXQ7QQ&linkCode=as2&tag=gettinhealthf-20

but I want to hear how other people like them (if you are using something similar). Do they add extra weight? When paying for things by the pound, I don't want to pay extra due to the weight of the bag, ya know? Also, would you store the produce and/or bulk nuts/seeds in these bags??

Thanks!!

Replies

• Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    We use them. They don't add extra weight (nothing noticeable anyway).
    Depending on the item, we store in them as well. Some items need an air tight seal, so we use something else for those.

We LOVE them. We bought them at the organic market, so we could see them, feel them etc. before we bought them. But recently we also saw them at target.
  • justaskforbrandy
    justaskforbrandy Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Ooh Target! I will have to check there... because you're right, I think I would rather hold them and feel them before buying! Thank you!