New.....

Hi, I am new to this site. I am very excited to restart my journey. I am looking for support. I have about 150lbs to lose and I tend to get discouraged. It seems impossible to me. I know it's not but I've never had to lose an entire adult before so its daunting.

Replies

• sillab
    sillab Posts: 39 Member
    Welcome, feel free to add me and I will do my best to encourage you along your journey!
  • mrtoaster
    mrtoaster Posts: 90 Member
    Hi I've been on here for about 6 or 7 weeks and need to shift about 100lbs. But so far MFP is working for me and I'd be happy to help where I can.
  • Asil02
    Asil02 Posts: 261
    Sending a friend request! I have a LONG way to go, too. We can do this!
  • emmalilypad
    emmalilypad Posts: 36 Member
    I know it seems daunting, but you can do this! We all can, especially supporting each other. Diet and exercise are super important, but the motivation to keep with it is so necessary, too.

Feel free to add me, that goes for anyone!

We got this.
  • Hi. Feel free to add me. I'm just starting this today... I also have a long way to go, myself. I've tried different ways to lose weight, except the simple concept of watching calories AND exercise. It truly is a lifestyle change I think. We all need solid support. I'd be happy to travel your journey with you. :-)
  • Feel free to add me too, I am new today too, anyone else also
    Good luck
  • I totally understand how you feel about losing weight. Add me and we can help each other out!
  • Hi :)
    I'm fairly new to MyFitnessPal, and I'm finding the motivation of others is helping me on my Journey. Please feel free to add me. Good Luck!