Weight loss tips and stories

Options
So basically I am a 18 year old who starts college tomorrow. I have suffered with EDNOS since I was 14. It's been a real struggle on this site. I am not looking for pity but instead just guidance so that I can lose this weight and not feel disgusted in myself. If you really knew me, I do not look like the typical person with EDNOS or depression but that's another story. I have been in and out of recovery a couple of times and just trying to lose the extra weight I gained from recovery which is about 20 pounds for now. My mother knows of my illness and supports me but my father is a man who degrades my weight every chance he gets. I would just love to hear any good weight loss tips or even stories of how you lost weight. I am a really kind kid with a love of history and art so say what you want. (I posted this thread so that I don't feel as alone as I usually do) So please don't be mean and harsh but instead support one another :D

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    You need to focus on a healthy lifestyle not hints and tips to lose weight. You needed to put weight on in recovery for a reason...