Almost to goal!

Feel free to skip to photos if you would like.

I have always had issues with food, when I was a young teenager I refused to eat in front of anyone except my parents. If my boyfriend was over I would always wait until he went home. I never ate at school or friend's houses. This later escalated to me only eating about one time every 2-3 days. Even that would be like one granola bar or 5 crackers. My mom and boyfriend would beg me to eat. I was super skinny, depressed, and still thought I was fat. Then I ended up getting pregnant at 18 and knew that I had to change my ways. I went back to regular eating, gained the 35 lbs the doctors suggested, but was barely showing at 9 months pregnant. I gained in the face, legs, arms, etc. I guess my body storing fat for later. No surpirse, had the baby and only lost his weight, 6 lbs. Was super depressed and ended up ballooning up to 180 lbs with no idea how to lose weight the right way. I stayed 180 lbs pretty much until April of 2012 when I joined Mfp.

Now for pics :

Me At age 18, almost 4 1/2 months pregnant. thinking I was huge.

012.jpg

2 days after having my son

R1-04676-010A.jpg

My son's 1st birthday party

311.jpg

Next two are right before starting mfp

1347.jpg
1345.jpg

Now, 12 pounds to goal, 32 lbs down. Mostly focusing on getting into some of my old clothes, and getting more fit. I have done lots of Jillian tapes, running, and lots of kick boxing. I have been eating healthier meals trying to eliminate butter, excess sugar, most packed foods, etc. But no special diet just staying under calories.

after2.jpg
after1.jpg

Yes I do have a huge rib cage, and am large framed, 7 inch wrist football player shoulders, that will never change.

Replies

• Way to go!
  • ShrinkingLauren88
    ShrinkingLauren88 Posts: 197 Member
    looking good!!
  • gerripho
    gerripho Posts: 479 Member
    Congrats on the new and improved you!
  • nataliefamily3
    nataliefamily3 Posts: 189 Member
    Forgot to add, I had a c section. Everyone who has had one knows that sucks for your tummy area.
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    I'm not sure if you remember me but I'm kevin's girlfriend, used to hang out with Mylene a lot and when I saw your pics just now I thought I recognized you from somewhere! lol
    You look great though, congrats on the loss! :drinker:
  • nataliefamily3
    nataliefamily3 Posts: 189 Member
    I do! Small world lol. Ill add ya
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    haha I know! I'm always on here looking through success stories and things and had to double take at yours because you looked so familiar. :P
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!