NSV... :)

Billie09
Billie09 Posts: 62 Member
I have been stuck in a bit of a rut and not really lost much weight in the last two weeks. I have been walking loads (around 15,000 steps a day minimum usually closer to 20,000) and have been at the gym doing cardio and weights. I have maintained around 5,000 to 7,000 calories deficit per week. I have a pair of jeans I wore in my 20s which I was keeping to measure progress. They are slim, button fly 501s and I love them. Last time I tried them on they I managed to get them up to my knees but not beyond that. Yesterday I was so fed up with the scale not dropping in numbers so I rummaged around the closet and found the jeans. I tried them on. They slipped effortlessly over my hips and I managed to get the lower two buttons done up. I was so pleased. x

Replies

• Emily_fitat30
    Emily_fitat30 Posts: 32 Member
    This gives me hope that my foxy jeans that I bought when I was 16 will again one day fit! Congratulations what a fabulous feeling re discovering your wardrobe is! X
  • gerripho
    gerripho Posts: 479 Member
    "They slipped effortlessly over my hips. . ." Hip-hip-hooray! Good going!
  • Billie09
    Billie09 Posts: 62 Member
    :) thank you, I am still grinning and looking at the jeans on the end of my bed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!