WOW YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!
  • Anna800
    Anna800 Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Congraulations!
  • sunny_smile5
    sunny_smile5 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job! During my first round of 30DS, I loss 9.2 lbs. so I decided to do it for the second time. However, this second time, I have not been as motivated thus have not loss as much and have questioning whether it's doing anything for me this second time around. This thread definitely gives me the reaffirmation and proof I need that 30DS works!!! I need to continue doing it!
  • Bere4ever
    Bere4ever Posts: 188
    Options
    great job!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job! During my first round of 30DS, I loss 9.2 lbs. so I decided to do it for the second time. However, this second time, I have not been as motivated thus have not loss as much and have questioning whether it's doing anything for me this second time around. This thread definitely gives me the reaffirmation and proof I need that 30DS works!!! I need to continue doing it!

It really does work. I did Ripped in 30 and it worked too but was a LOT harder for me.
  • sunny_smile5
    sunny_smile5 Posts: 91 Member
    Options

It really does work. I did Ripped in 30 and it worked too but was a LOT harder for me.

I was thinking about getting Ripped in 30, but I just really love the 30 Day Shred and how it only takes 30 minutes of my day. I work full-time and have a daughter so that's all I really have time for. I also love how I can just do it in the comfort of my home. I used to have gym membership, but I didn't even get much out of it as much as I have with Jillian's 30 Day Shred plus it was costing me an arm and a leg! 30 Day Shred is AWESOME! Thanks again for your post!
  • bnb200525
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • scheatwood
    scheatwood Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!