Went to strip club first time ever

Options
SnTsMum
SnTsMum Posts: 90 Member
I am a bisexual woman and I just have to say, I love strippers. I went to a Wellington (NZ) club Saturday night and I was blown away! Loved loved loved it!!!!!!! Can't get those girls out of my head :) rant over.....:D

Replies

• legs_n_bacon
    legs_n_bacon Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Yay?
  • MooMooooo
    MooMooooo Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    This is not a 'rant'
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I went to a strip club once... I was 19. I about killed myself. I understand body types vary.. but come on! Amatuer night!? REALLY?!!??! I haven't been back since.
  • ladybird_
    ladybird_ Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I went to a strip club once... I was 19. I about killed myself. I understand body types vary.. but come on! Amatuer night!? REALLY?!!??! I haven't been back since.

:noway: Amateur Night is just wrong...

I personally have not been to one
  • 13inchestogo
    13inchestogo Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    The strippers who actually know how to dance and pole are so incredibly ripped and awesome. Pretty admirable levels of fitness for the girls who flip their bodies around like its nothing.
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    the places i have been have really lazy boring strippers, i always feel like i should be up there instead.....if i wanted to be a stripper that is.
  • elv1ra
    elv1ra Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Ive always wanted to go to ameteur night! (to watch, not to dance, just to clarify). I appreciate the female form and i thought going to the peelers would make me feel insecure but it actuially makes me feel empowered as a woman(until their set is over and they start working for loonies). Ive always been uncomfortable at the idea of male strippers but after seeing magic mike it might be on my bucketlist lol.
  • Brooke_26
    Brooke_26 Posts: 204
    Options
    There's no place in a true strip club for amateurs.....nobody wants to see someone who doesn't know what their doing "try" and do it, and customers don't come in to see girls who have no rhythm and don't know what the hell their doing....the first club I worked at had amateur night..the customers complained and they removed it....

Any one who is considering going into stripping, I suggest taking a pole dancing class like I teach...watch videos...actually go to the clubs and watch....its a lot harder than a lot of the girls think....
  • SnTsMum
    Options
    This is not a 'rant'

Sorry.....would 'gush' be more appropriate?
    Gush: To make an excessive display of sentiment or enthusiasm:love:
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    There's no place in a true strip club for amateurs.....nobody wants to see someone who doesn't know what their doing "try" and do it, and customers don't come in to see girls who have no rhythm and don't know what the hell their doing....the first club I worked at had amateur night..the customers complained and they removed it....

Any one who is considering going into stripping, I suggest taking a pole dancing class like I teach...watch videos...actually go to the clubs and watch....its a lot harder than a lot of the girls think....

but it isn't hard to dance and be seductive, unless some girls just need to be taught it. at regular clubs i go up on the stage quite frequently, not to strip, but to dance. and i have been told by numbers of people that i am great and often get pulled up onto the stage....and then i go to strip clubs and see these girls, and it wasn't amateur night. it was like they were walking slowly back and forth to the pole, holding the pole to walk around it, then taking off another piece of clothing. thing is, all the girls did it, it was soooo boring. the girl who gave me a shot was more entertaining!
  • Turtlehurdle
    Options
    Grats?
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Cool story bro?
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    I am a bisexual woman and I just have to say, I love strippers. I went to a Wellington (NZ) club Saturday night and I was blown away! Loved loved loved it!!!!!!! Can't get those girls out of my head :) rant over.....:D

Did you get a lap dance or two or three?
  • Chapter3point6
    Options

Perhaps you could post an instructional video here. :bigsmile:
  • _KatieKat
    _KatieKat Posts: 224
    Options
    I take back my comment, I don't want to be attacked on here!
  • chillywilly29
    Options
    that's awesome, the first time i went i couldnt get them out of my head either, a few weeks of *kitten* in rememberance and youll be back to normal lol
  • SnTsMum
    Options
    Haha, wow, some of you people are *kitten*, thanks to the people who gave me a genuine comment.
  • SurfinBird1981
    SurfinBird1981 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Haha, wow, some of you people are *kitten*, thanks to the people who gave me a genuine comment.

There are some proper arseholes on here unfortunately :laugh:
  • Anastasia0511
    Anastasia0511 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love to watch pole dancers. I think they are amazing! Clothes on/off doesn't matter to me. I like strip bars though, always have. I see nothing wrong with a straight chick going to one either. I prefer to look at naked women versus men anyway. I would not get any pleasure at all at a Chippendales shows but have been turned on many times at strip bars watching women and I'm straight. I date men but have no problem hooking up with a chick either.
  • chillywilly29
    Options
    I absolutely love to watch pole dancers. I think they are amazing! Clothes on/off doesn't matter to me. I like strip bars though, always have. I see nothing wrong with a straight chick going to one either. I prefer to look at naked women versus men anyway. I would not get any pleasure at all at a Chippendales shows but have been turned on many times at strip bars watching women and I'm straight. I date men but have no problem hooking up with a chick either.

my girlfriend has said this exact thing before, glad to see she isn't alone in her beliefs!