Returning...for the last time : )

greeneyedgirl829
greeneyedgirl829 Posts: 335
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hello all,

This will be my second (and succesfull!) attempt at using MFP to lose my weight and acheive my goals. I'm young, and i'm tired of wasting all this time disliking my body. I want to be strong and healthy for myself and my future. Wish me luck!

Replies

• MissLinzi
    MissLinzi Posts: 44 Member
    Best of luck girl!
    Xoxo
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Kelly..........I wish I did not waste so many years feeling ugly. Now that I feel pretty and like the mirror I will never go back.

You can do this:flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Kelly..........I wish I did not waste so many years feeling ugly. Now that I feel pretty and like the mirror I will never go back.

You can do this:flowerforyou:

Listen to Jeannie, she gives GREAT advice! :wink: :smile:
    I ALSO used to be wicked depressed and hate the way I looked, but then I found MFP and these days, I feel soooooo great! :happy: I LOVE looking in those windows and mirrors, instead of averting my eyes like I used to do! :grumble:
    Hopefully YOU'LL know that feeling one of these days too! Just stick with MFP and you WILL! :smile:
  • Good Luck...
    I know how you feel about looking in the mirror. Every time I pass by I feel like someone is making cow sounds at me.
  • Never look at yourself in the mirror and doubt what you see.. Regardless of what you see.. There's a beautiful woman staring back at you .. just wondering where you went.. Now's the chance to get her back.

I spent 10 yrs trying and failing.. Leave no room for failure and you'll have no choice but to succeed. :flowerforyou:
  • ali258
    ali258 Posts: 403
    Good luck! You can do this! The biggest obstacle is just sticking with it. Even if you have a bad meal, the next meal is an opportunity to do better. If you have a bad day, the next day is an opportunity to do better. Whatever you do, just don't give up. A year from now, you will be so happy that you never gave up.

-Alison
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Welcome back! I just returned again too and I know we both can kick butt!
  • Thank you everyone!!! This is why I love MFP so much, everyone is so friendly and supportive. I'm happy to be back :bigsmile:
  • Good luck! You can do it! I did! I was sick and tired of weighing 189 pounds!

Blessings! :flowerforyou:

Eva
This discussion has been closed.