Hi! New to the site but not the process!!

Options
Hello all,

My name is LaDonna Beaty. I live in East TN. I have been tracking my progess for the past 30 days, but just recently joined MFP at the request of my Zumba instructor (who I love more than life). I am currently taking Zumba 5 to 6 days a week and I'm also doing Jillian Michaels shred it every other day or so. When I can't make it Zumba, I usually try to walk/run on my treadmill and then do one of the many exercise DVD's that I have. I love my Zumba. It has truly changed my life. I also am using Advocare products. I did the 10 day herbal cleanse and lost 9.5 pounds. I drink spark water and take Catalyst, which is designed to preserve muscle while on a restricted calorie diet. Over the past 30 days, I have lost 20 pounds and 20 total body inches from my chest, waist, hips and thighs!! WHOOPWHOOPP!!

I am excited to make new friends and get and help others with support! I could not have made it without the help and support of my Zumba instructor and my family!!

La Donna

Replies

• avir8
    avir8 Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I also love to do Zumba for fun I use MFP to monitor what I eat, since I am trying to tone up :smile: