6 months later.....Almost : )

Options
2»

Replies

• twilight1542
    Options
    Wow! You look great. :drinker: Thanks for posting - we have pretty similar stats; I started at just under 230 and my goal is 130 as well. It's inspirational to see results like this.

I never thought I'd get this far! MFP really does work if you make it work for you. I've simply decided that being thin & healthy is more fun than high calorie treats & drinks! Although it did take me way toooo long to reach that conclusion. I couldn't have done it without MFP!
  • twilight1542
    Options
    You look wonderful you should be very Proud of what you have done (((APPLAUSE)))) head) :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: and you are a San Jose Girl too (I am origanally from Campbell))
    Pam

Woot Woot for the South Bay! I was born and raised in San Jose....left for 5 years when my Dad retired.....then ran back to San Jose as fast as possible after High School! I'm a true Bay Area girl and also work in Campbell!
  • twilight1542
    Options
    So it's a few days shy of 6 months, but I was soo excited by tonight's weigh-in that I couldn't wait to post....... I'M OVERWEIGHT NOW!!!!! Bye-Bye Obesity!

Starting Weight: 235
    Weight as of 11/15: 174

Starting BMI: 40.3
    BMI as of 11/15: 27.73

Inches Lost: Neck 1.5", Waist 9", Hips 7", Chest 4.5"

I can now fit into to almost every item of clothing in my closet : ))

Here's a side-by-side photo of the week I started and my 24 week anniversary. I have been doing these pics about every 2 weeks and try to wear the same clothes so I can see the difference....AND WOW! Is that really me? I can't wait to see what 130 looks like.

223940_687.jpg

You look awesome! I am so inspired :flowerforyou:

Thanks! I never thought I'd be the one doing the inspiring : p) If I can do it so can you!
  • nicolee516
    nicolee516 Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    That is sooooo awesome!!!!!!! You are really inspiring me today! Thank you.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • twilight1542
    Options
    Wow....your looking fit & trim:drinker: I'm so proud of you & your accomplishments.:flowerforyou:

You've done 3 times as good as I have in the same amount of time:tongue: That is awesome! Congrats on all your hard work!

It's never been about time for me...Although I can't say that I'm unhappy to still be typically hitting the 2lb per week mark despite MFP saying it should 1.4lbs now! I'm sure my plateau will come at some point and I'm definitely ready for it.....But I definitely think that switching things up regularly and constantly increasing the intensity of my cardio workouts has helped me to avoid the plateau soo far! You'll get there too.....to each in their own time...All that matters is that we all get where we want to be : )
  • twilight1542
    Options
    great job! and in less than 6 months? WOW :smile:

Well....Wednesday will be 6 months so I was only a couple days shy! I couldn't have done it without the accountability of MFP! It never occurred to me that the beverages I was drinking were a primary cause of my weight and weight gain....It wasn't hard to cut back/give them up once I realized that the reason my past exercising had no effect on my weight was because it was simply counteracting high calorie beverages. So out went the soda, out went the midday/evening mochas.....all I allow myself is a morning mocha. And If I'm dying later on in the day it's all about iced coffee with non-fat milk and truvia. Other than that it's nothing but water and I don't miss it anymore....YAY!
  • twilight1542
    Options
    You look fabulos! Are they really the same jeans? How do you manage to still keep them on? :wink:
    Keep up the good work, but I hope you're already confident and like looking in the mirrors :wink:
    Well done!:flowerforyou: .

Not sure if they're the same jeans, but definitely the same shirt. Although they are the same size/style as the jeans in the pic on the left. Notice the button exploding in that picture and the puckering at the waist on the other picture caused by my belt. Oddly enough, in that style jeans I have only gone down 2 sizes...so either those jeans have more "stretch" than I had thought, I was realllly squeezed into them, Levi's has altered their sizing somewhat, OR the bulk of my weight loss has been from the waist up!
  • 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    Options
    Your so cute & smart too.:tongue: We both have the same end goal...you'll probably reach it before me:laugh: I'm always doing the same exercise due to a heel injury so I can't do much except my recumbent bike.

We are neighbors you know ....I'm in Santa Cruz:glasses:
  • InnerCutie
    Options
    So it's a few days shy of 6 months, but I was soo excited by tonight's weigh-in that I couldn't wait to post....... I'M OVERWEIGHT NOW!!!!! Bye-Bye Obesity!

Starting Weight: 235
    Weight as of 11/15: 174

Starting BMI: 40.3
    BMI as of 11/15: 27.73

Inches Lost: Neck 1.5", Waist 9", Hips 7", Chest 4.5"

I can now fit into to almost every item of clothing in my closet : ))

Here's a side-by-side photo of the week I started and my 24 week anniversary. I have been doing these pics about every 2 weeks and try to wear the same clothes so I can see the difference....AND WOW! Is that really me? I can't wait to see what 130 looks like.

223940_687.jpg
  • InnerCutie
    Options
    That is just incredible. Look at how much of the door you can see behind you. I think it was a great idea to wear the same shirt cause you can really see how much smaller you look in it. That is an amaze weight loss transformation
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You're doing great.
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    awesome job! You look great!:flowerforyou:
  • Saken
    Saken Posts: 476
    Options
    incredible, it's been over 6months for me and i still havent lost as much weight as you!
    keep up the good work, i am restarting my diet after almost 1 month of relaxation (and only gained about 2lbs' lol)
  • jennlabori
    Options
    wow looking great i see if anybody can so can i thanks for sharing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!