Suggestions

Hi guys! I'm looking for some feedback. I have been at a plateau since the end of July. My period was the first week of August and I assumed at first (the last week of July) that I was retaining water because of my impending cycle. Then my period was over (end of the first week of August) and I didn't lose anything. Next, I then increased my calories to see if I was maybe eating too few (by not eating back exercise calories) and nothing has changed. This past week I've tried to change my exercise by increasing the intensity and adding every more variation of types of exercises to them. The scale is still stubbornly between 131-132 pounds just like it was the last week in July. I very briefly (after exercising and being severely dehydrated when I jumped on the scale) went down to 130 but then right back up to 131.4 when I drank some water. I should also say that I have been keeping measurements of my stomach, thighs, and butt. None of those measurements have decreased since the end of July either so I know I'm not simply getting "leaner". The cellulite there is as prominent as ever.

Btw, I should add that we have family up here now. The past few days in my diary are NOT normal. I do not eat out much and I do not eat nearly as much sodium. If you could look back over the end of July to now I would really appreciate some pointers. I generally have a high fiber and protein, low sodium and fat diet. Any suggestions would be very appreciate.

Thanks in advance =)