Hello everyone!

renae5
renae5 Posts: 393 Member
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hi! My name is Cindy and I was a loyal user for many months last year and earlier this year. I lost over 80 pounds with the help of myfitnesspal.com! Well, after having some back trouble and being unable to maintain my exercise routine over the summer I was able to keep most of my weight loss (gained 3-4 pounds) but as the holidays venture just around the corner, I thought I'd use the site yet again so as not to lose sight of my goals... to get and stay healthy!! Just wanted to re-introduce myself to everyone and open the support-lines to any and all!! Thank you all so much and have a blessed day!!

Replies

• Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Welcome back Cindy! Wow, 80 pounds is amazing! I started out wanting to lose around 90, and I'm almost half way there so it's always encouraging to hear of someone who's already done that.
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Thanks Lisa!! It's always encouraging to see and talk to others that have similar goals and stories... that's why I love this site and recomend it to any one and everyone I know looking to get healthier!! While I am already to a "healthy" weight, I still have a little ways to go to get to my "vanity" weight. After age 30 (a few years ago) and 3 children, things just get a little tougher and more hectic and it's harder to put yourself 1st, even for a couple minutes a day!! I am just really excited to get back into the flow of things and rejoin the MFP community - it was SOOO very supportive in the past!!
  • hello. keep up the good work everyone.
  • spinningmango
    spinningmango Posts: 197 Member
    hello and welcome:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.