URRRGGGG

Options
:explode: :explode:
I finally got into Jillians 30 day shred.. when I some how injure my knee. So when I try to work out, it hurts & I stop.. I will continue doing other excercises to keep my HR elevated... But what the hellll?? & I just got Aunt Dot.. and she is dragging me down far into the pit of not being healthy.. I caved in & got and iced coffee yesterday & today.. bUT i FEEL CRAppy... Grr..
But I will eat healthy for lunch, its not so hard cause i stash "good" junk in my locker...
and I will eat healthy every other day for this matter!!

Replies

• capebretonchick
    Options
    Everyone has bad days, pick yourself up, dust yourself off and change what you eat the rest of the day. Your motivating yourself and thats always a good thing. You'll get through it, one day at a time. Best of luck.
  • pcbta
    pcbta Posts: 227
    Options
    I personally believe in 5 good days per week, and 2 to have some freedom....that way you can try a little harder during the week, if you can eat your treat on the weekend.
    but as far as your knee goes...yes, that is VERY frustrtating...I hope it heals quickly.

Cindy
  • Nikki143
    Nikki143 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    thanks for the motivational words. Ladies! I feel horrible! Soo crampy, I wish I cou;ld leave work & make a date with my bed and a movie..lol