August 20th!! Day 1 in the WHOLE 30

Options
I am exited to do this and even more excited that there are so many others on it.
Entering my daily meals and snacks for tomorrow. what a challenge, but i think i did ok..and hints, pantry must have, quick breakfast...lunch ideas...anything will be great. I will let you know how day one goes!

FYI just made a cole slaw with shreeded cabbage, chopped red peppers, coconut milk and pear infused vinegar...delish:-)

Replies

• fugaj01
    fugaj01 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    YAY! and your cole slaw sounds awesome! i cheated yesterday with 3/4 a piece of pizza, though I found that it was not all that great. Probably will be a long time before I have that again. Good luck!
  • mat0424
    mat0424 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I made it through the 1st day...struggle. Did not have the energy to go for a walk after dinner and had a splitting headache. I guess this is the hangover stage!

On to day 2:-)
  • mat0424
    mat0424 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    DAY 3 IS KILLING ME!!! I made fish and it wasn't good to i ate my veggies and the a handful of cashews i spooned out a bit of almond butter and hat a tase and realized no nono molases...and NO i am not starting over after that...I am just having an awul time today and i think i iwll jus tgo to bed and then the day willl go away!