agarlits Posts: 429 Member
Did you guys see that last night!

Definetly one of the most gut wrenching games I've ever seen, lol

Replies

• katie517
    katie517 Posts: 159
    Options
    I fell asleep!

Instant classic, I hope. I will have to catch the highlights on ESPN.
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    COLTS GOING 16-0 THIS YEAR!! :bigsmile:
  • agarlits
    Options
    COLTS GOING 16-0 THIS YEAR!! :bigsmile:

God I hope so!

I almost turned off the game because I was so mad last night. Good thing I didnt.

You think Bill Belichick got any sleep last night?
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    I watched it and was diasppointed. Good game for sure, but the outcome was not what I was wanting.
  • fishtetris
    Options
    was a good game. Not a colts fan but definitely hate the patriots. Go phins!!!
  • cdickey
    cdickey Posts: 230
    Options
    Woo hoo! I didn't know until now who won the game. I went to bed at half time. What was the final score?
  • katie517
    Options
    I watched it and was diasppointed. Good game for sure, but the outcome was not what I was wanting.

Shamrock,

I see you are from MI. UofM fan? Man, what I'd give to have Brady back in the maize and blue. We could sure use him! :grumble:
  • bwachtveitl
    Options
    YAY Colts!
  • nehtaeh
    Options

Shamrock,

I see you are from MI. UofM fan? Man, what I'd give to have Brady back in the maize and blue. We could sure use him! :grumble:

Yeah, my hubby thinks he wants to score tix to the UM/OSU game. I think I'd wait til next year, this season is a lost cause. There are any # of players that would help us out this year. Aside from Brady being a MI native, I really don't have much care for the Pats, but because of him I root for them. I gotta counter being a Lions fan somehow.
  • agarlits
    Options
    Woo hoo! I didn't know until now who won the game. I went to bed at half time. What was the final score?

35 to 34 Colts won with 20 seconds left.
  • katie517
    Options
    [/quote]

Yeah, my hubby thinks he wants to score tix to the UM/OSU game. I think I'd wait til next year, this season is a lost cause. There are any # of players that would help us out this year. Aside from Brady being a MI native, I really don't have much care for the Pats, but because of him I root for them. I gotta counter being a Lions fan somehow.
    [/quote]

DH and I have had season tickets for the last 4 years. These last two have been really painful. Yeah, I definitely wouldn't try to find tickets if we didn't already have them. On the other hand, they are probably considerably cheaper this year.
  • nehtaeh
    Options

[/quote]

DH and I have had season tickets for the last 4 years. These last two have been really painful. Yeah, I definitely wouldn't try to find tickets if we didn't already have them. On the other hand, they are probably considerably cheaper this year.
    [/quote]

I'd imagine they should be. I doubt we'll end up going anyway, mostly because they aren't playing well. I'd rather pay more and watch them win. I've actually never been to the Big House.