What is/are your reward/s for reaching your goal weight?

Options
What are people using to help motivate themselves?
What's the pot o gold at the end of the weight loss rainbow?

Replies

• dilan0620
    Options
    Before and After pics! Also shopping!!!
  • ricky_j_b
    ricky_j_b Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    a new snowmobile for me!!
  • meeksfour
    meeksfour Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    New underwear! LOL! No seriously. Also new family pictures.
  • hastinbe
    hastinbe Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    A new goal
  • hawaroslan
    Options
    Can easily fits any clothes..that is what i really want..:love:
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Running shoes, a belly-button piercing, and my honeymoon to Disney World!
  • ricebarbiee
    Options
    When I reach my ULTIMATE GOAL WEIGHT of 116 I plan on...

1. going to see a plastic surgeon to make my appointment for some work
    2. getting my next tattoo
    3. shopping for a new "hot mom" wardrobe
  • cervezafred
    Options
    An all-inclusive trip to a warm weather destination. Hopefully in the late winter/early spring.
  • gkwalthew
    Options
    I want to do something I would never have done without losing the weight. I want to be in a beauty pageant, just to feel confident and beautiful, a sort of redo of my prom, which was lovely, but the pictures make me feel sad because i look heavy. So being in the pageant I could wear a beautiful gown, with a brand new beautiful body and have new beautiful, confident pictures. That would mean a lot to me.
  • ricebarbiee
    Options
    I want to do something I would never have done without losing the weight. I want to be in a beauty pageant, just to feel confident and beautiful, a sort of redo of my prom, which was lovely, but the pictures make me feel sad because i look heavy. So being in the pageant I could wear a beautiful gown, with a brand new beautiful body and have new beautiful, confident pictures. That would mean a lot to me.

that's a great idea!
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    my last reward after hitting a certain weight was piercings.. ya..some reward? eh? But its normally clothing.. :tongue:
  • heartofviolet
    heartofviolet Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'd love to get a belly-button piercing after years of thinking I couldn't/shouldn't/wouldn't ever get one. :P
  • Meraid
    Meraid Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Can easily fits any clothes..that is what i really want..:love:

I also want this xD Clothes! To walk in a store and try everything on and fit it!
    Also just the feeling of being fit and thin and walking around. No longer self conscious! Peace of mind.
    Also, a gorgeous grad dress.
    Tattoo.
    Maybe this DSLR camera I've been wanting but too poor to afford.
  • RubyRubixcube
    RubyRubixcube Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    boob job and a holiday... but thats only if I maintain the body I worked for.

after maintaining healthy body.... I'mma buy myself the car I've always wanted (67 Cadilliac deville)
  • DollyMiel
    DollyMiel Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    An expensive ball-jointed doll.

He will be my baby. <3
  • gypsykitchen
    Options
    My goal for the summer was to fit into a certain size, and I did it! My reward was new clothes. And wow, going on that shopping trip gave me such an amazing feeling, because I was able to fit into not-plus-size clothes for the first time in my adult life. Now, whenever I wear these things I bought, I feel great about myself, and it motivates me to work harder to reach my next goal.
  • andrewlazenby
    Options
    A new Trek Domane Racing bike.... Its around 5 grand so I need to use the time I am getting towards my goal to save up a bit. The goal below is just stage one. I have another weight in mind that I actually want to reach and hold for multiple months before I drop the hammer on this.
  • nikkiw283
    Options
    I am getting a new tattoo on my back!
  • BeverlyBrooke
    Options
    I'll be going on a massive shopping trip!
    More importantly though, I want to plan a trip to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. I haven't been yet-and when I lose the weight I won't be scared of not fitting on the rides.
  • FrauHausMaus
    Options
    New running shoes at the halfway point, new clothes and a tattoo when I get to the end!