Sauteed Apple Tortilla

Options
I felt like having something different for breakfast today, so I came up with this. It was really good.
About 398 calories for 2. One filled me up, I made this for 2 people. 1 serving about 242 cals.

Ingredients:
-1 large green apple-Cored, peeled and sliced into about 1/4 inch thick.
-Tastes Like Butter (probably the equivalent of I cant believe its not butter).
-Small tortilla
-Honey
-Cinnamon
-Sugar

Sauteed Apples in Tortilla:

Melt 1 1/2 tbsp. of Tastes Like Butter in small pan. Add 1 large green apple slices. Cook about 6-8 minutes until apples are almost tender. Add 1/2 tbsp. honey, about 1/3 tsp. ground cinnamon and about 1/3 tsp. granulated sugar. Let cook together about 1 minute. Remove from heat. Place tortilla in clean pan and heat about 30 seconds, flipping once halfway through (just until it is warm). Place small tortilla on plate and fill with 1/2 the apples. Add 2 squirts whipped cream inside and fold. Add dash of Cinnamon on outside shell. Enjoy!

*I used the Fajita sized tortilla (smaller one) and split the apples into 2 tortillas. I was full off of 1, so you may want to 1/2 the recipe and use half an apple if you are not using a large tortilla or aren't cooking for 2 people. Hope all of that made sense.

Replies