Flavored water

Options
2»

Replies

• SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Every now and then, when I get bored with plain water all day, I'll get a 6 oz container of raspberries and smash them through a fine mesh strainer. Then I mix the raspberry juice with 2 packets of Stevia in the Raw for a little extra sweetness, squeeze some lemon juice into it and dump it in a pitcher of filtered water. Yum.
  • AnneC77
    AnneC77 Posts: 284
    Options
    I usually have sugar free fruit squashes, Vimto, Lemon, Orange and Blackcurrant. I like my squash really weak and watery though, so there are not many calories.
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    Options
    put a couple drops of vanilla in it
  • skankamaggot
    skankamaggot Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    True lemon / True lime
  • katwi99
    katwi99 Posts: 12
    Options
    I add liquid Stevia - actually English Toffee and Vanilla. It does change plain water up a bit
  • moodyjudy44
    Options
    The cheapest and most tasty, to me, are Wylers Suger Free Light Singles To Go. There are 8 packets per box and only cost $1 per box. Use one per bottle of water. Buy them at Dollar Tree, Family Dollar, Walgreen, CVS for $1. At Walmart and most grocers, they cost more. My favorites are Raspberry and Peach. The also have Iced Tea/0Lemonade, lemonade, Fruit Punch, Hawaiian Punch, on and on. Not all stores have all favors.