what is my body shape with pics?

Options
2»

Replies

• suuusuuu
    Options
    welp, that's what I get for not reading anything under the photos. apologies.

I don't think she needs to lose anything either, her body actually looks so good I was wondering if this was a troll post at first.
  • LauriesTrying2BeFit
    LauriesTrying2BeFit Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    thanks all i will try to get more clothes that fit my frame and BTW the odd shoes were to decide what to wear haha totally forgot im not a weirdo really!
  • LauriesTrying2BeFit
    LauriesTrying2BeFit Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    welp, that's what I get for not reading anything under the photos. apologies.

I don't think she needs to lose anything either, her body actually looks so good I was wondering if this was a troll post at first.

haha thanks! im a real life person honest!
  • Ekoria
    Ekoria Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    why is everyone talking about her losing weight though? I don't see her asking about that, all I see is a question about what is her body shape... She isn't asking if she should lose weight...

She actually did ask at the bottom of her post under the last picture of herself if we thought she looked like she needed to keep losing weight :)

To the OP, no I don't think you need to keep losing weight , you look lovely.
  • Ekoria
    Ekoria Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    why is everyone talking about her losing weight though? I don't see her asking about that, all I see is a question about what is her body shape... She isn't asking if she should lose weight...

She actually did ask at the bottom of her post under the last picture of herself if we thought she looked like she needed to keep losing weight :)

To the OP, no I don't think you need to keep losing weight , you look lovely.

Can see this has already been covered!
  • Snuffle0107
    Options
    No offense to the OP, but I doubt she is an hourglass. To be an hourglass, your waist needs to be at least 10" (or 9"?) smaller than your hips and bust. Hourglass is a very rare shape, even I am not one, I am just a wide shouldered pear. I think too many people slap the label of hourglass on people when it's often not the case.

OP, I think you may be a spoon shape, or a ruler. I'm not sure.

I have to agree, a true hourglass has specific standards(the waist has to be at least 10 inches smaller in comparison to hips and bust). You look more like a banana shape or like the above said spoon. You look great what ever shape you call it. I wouldn't say you should lose anymore you look healthy and beautiful now.