Start 30DS today with me?

Options

Replies

• Beksnevin
    Options
    I started this last monday and am loving it! I had been hearing a lot about it on here but didnt have the money to buy it so I kept putting it off. One day while bowsing topics I came across one that had the a link to youtube video for each level. I am going to post them here and hope that it will encourage many more people to start this wonderful program.

Level one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8

Level two: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKdJ9jJv594

Level three: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMN4g3D4ODE&feature=relmfu

Good luck!

Money is my problem too. This is complete level for level?
  • Beksnevin
    Options
    I am going to try the YOUTUBE version.

Does anyone know if and how one would copy this from YOUTUBE to a dvd?

Is there a particular diet to follow?

How long do you stay on each level?
  • hopsywopsy
    Options
    Youtube versions are in full (should be about 30 mins each).

If you want to do your measurements, I copied what to measure from here: http://ohhellew.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/30-day-shred-review-results.html

You are meant to do 10 consecutive days of each level. As I understand, there is a diet plan included in the DVD. Perhaps you could look online for it? I am not using the diet plan, but still seeing results.

Good luck!
  • oOMusicBabii
    Options
    I'm going to be adding it to my strength training rotation rather than outright 30 days (I can't do repetitive) so I can definitely be there for support :)
  • alyja09
    alyja09 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I've started it before but didn't end up finishing. Let's do it together, and I'll finish it this time! I felt so much better when I was doing it everyday.
  • Ahumphrey41
    Ahumphrey41 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for the youtube urls! I will start today. I need something to motivate me :)
  • Nightdust
    Nightdust Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Just started it yesterday but I don't have any hand weights. However I still do the movements. I'll join you! :smile:
  • Pollux
    Pollux Posts: 42
    Options
    I'll join in, too. I just started yesterday, so today will be level 1 day 2 for me.
  • amberlongsine
    amberlongsine Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 9! I would love to offer motivation and support to my fellow 30 day shredders!

Feel free to add me!
  • wattsj56
    wattsj56 Posts: 94
    Options
    just finished day three, i like it :)! count me in! anybody can add me if you'd like :) more friends more motivation :)
  • luckypoisonivy
    Options
    Oh i wanna get this !! Those youtube have it ?

If you cant fnd a good video I posted the links to the complete videos for all 3 levels on page one.
  • luckypoisonivy
    Options

Money is my problem too. This is complete level for level?

Yes, it goes from introduction to cool down.
  • ckay220
    ckay220 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Today is day 5 level 2 for me! Anyone can add me! =]
  • kiwilan
    kiwilan Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Day three was hard.. I'm doing well at abs, butt kicks and jumping jacks. Hate hate hate those side lunges :| and 'squat and press'
  • ajones1227
    ajones1227 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Ill join you I'm on my second day now. I hope i make it the entire 30 days this time.
  • hopsywopsy
    Options
    Can I ask a question of anyone who has the DVD - what is the recommendation on how often to do the 30DS? I read initially you should do it every day, but have just seen another post online saying you should do 6 days and have a day off, 6 more consecutive days, day off, etc.
  • bboughne
    Options
    I want to join!! I tried before but couldn't do it daily like I needed to. I'm all for it this time :)
  • kellyh0709
    kellyh0709 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Can I ask a question of anyone who has the DVD - what is the recommendation on how often to do the 30DS? I read initially you should do it every day, but have just seen another post online saying you should do 6 days and have a day off, 6 more consecutive days, day off, etc.

To begin with you do it for a full 30 days to get your body going and to change, follow it for the full 30 and you can see changes up tp 15 inches lost are some of teh results we have seen on teh FB page for shred.

I would suggest doing extra stretches in teh first few days so you don;t ache too much and keep well hydrated.
  • hopsywopsy
    Options
    Had a day off yesterday and really felt it benefited me today. It felt strangely easy, apart from push ups. I was even able to do the cycle crunches the whole way through. Progress! Two more days on level 1, then up to scary level 2.
  • Ahumphrey41
    Ahumphrey41 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Okay, this is the second day on 30DS. Can I just say that I AM SORE AS @3%&! LOL! But I am not stopping :noway: