new ballet bar /yoga/pilates combo

pkw58
pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
So this is a trend slow in coming to my 'hood in Houston. so I am risking $15 for a month to try out mybarre3 - and I gotta say, this morning's 10 minutes was so much fun… I am going to do all the 10 minute exercises for a week each morning (sorry wii fit yoga instructors, I am cheating on you, but it has been a great 3 year relationship with you) and post about it in my blog..what I like about the membership is that they promise to keep adding new routines…and ask for feedback.

Any one else on line with any of the other branded versions? Ballet Beautiful? Ballet Barre? I am pretty excited as I already had everything I needed save a small exercise ball, and the 10 minute arm/core one was really fun… and I do feel energized..

So wish me luck as I change my 10 minutes a day yoga (I walk as much as I can in 10-20 minute breaks through out my day)… who knows, I might up my anti to 30 minutes of yoga a day!

Replies

• That's awesome! I don't do barre, but I love Nia and pilates, so I've been wanting to try Barre. Good luck! :)
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    I am very optimistic... what is nia?
  • TheSpicyMermaid
    TheSpicyMermaid Posts: 279 Member
    I've been doing Ballet Beautiful for a few weeks and love it, but am about ready to move on to either barre or NYC Workout. Seems a little tougher.