MOTIVATED! Hope it stays this way!!

i"m a 22 year old musician, and FORCING myself now to lose the weight I always wanted to.. It's hard when you're trying to figure out who you are and you arent exactly happy with how you are yet.

This is my journey to self discovery, and I dont expect it to be easy, but I do expect myself to keep at it..! I get motivated easily, but lose motivation just as quickly sometimes..

THATS WHY I'M HERE..! Hoping to meet members who I can encourage and can get courage from when the going gets tough. If you want some motivation, feel free to add me on here. :)

When you smile at the world, the world smiles back. I think everyone on this site CAN do it!

Thank you to the wonderful people on here who wanted to join my facebook fanpage - I appreciate it.

Replies

• FitCowgirl8
    FitCowgirl8 Posts: 175 Member
    Way to go for making the choice to lose the weight and change your life. I am the same as you as far as I am easily motivated but can lose that motivation if I don't have someone to help me through and keep pushing me to be better. Feel free to add me if you want. I would love to help you on your journey! :)