Making a change!!

fat_boy30
fat_boy30 Posts: 5
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
I'm 30 yrs old and don't want to live any longer in this body I have.I once was thin when I was a kid but I started gaining alot of weight when I began getting Migraine headaches.I am commited now to really watch what I eat and keep on an exercise routine. .I have a niece and another on the way ( none of my own)and want to see them grow up.I'm so glad this site is here with all these tools.I will have a much better chance of keep up with all my goals this way! I've been on meds in the past that made me stay hungry all the time and balloon up within a few years.The most I've weighed was about 300 lbs and am at 230 lbs right now but still have 50+ lbs before I reach my goal.I know when I do I will have so much more confidence.I'm hoping and praying this will not only increase my outlook on life but also help correct some of the health issues I have.The best of luck to you and your weight loss journeys!!

Replies

• I know that you can do it. I know we are going to be accountable to each other and keep each other on track. Remember, you have my # if you need me! :wink:
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    1st of all welcome to an awesome site .... 2nd of all congrats on losing some of your weight .... and 3rd good luck on the rest of your weight loss goal .... :wink:
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Congrats and good luck with the rest of your journey!

If you ever need motivation, jump in on one of the challenges. I've found they've made me accountable and it's a great place to celebrate successes as well as vent about frustrations.

Keep up the great work!
  • Thank you for the advice and encouragement!!
This discussion has been closed.