All the baby weight is gone...Lots of before/after pics!

Options
13»

Replies

• HeavyLiftGirl
    HeavyLiftGirl Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    you look great!! did you stick to the 1200 or less calorie day diet plan?
    No. That isn't enough food for me.
    My goal was 1500 a day. The lowest day I ever had was 1300.

I think what really helped was me keeping my hand out of the cookie jar and off the milkshakes, and sticking with better-for-me foods. :)
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!! Congrats on baby and weight loss! Glad u did that right after the baby was born :)
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    Options
    I always figured it would be impossible to lose that little pouch thing I got going on...

Great Job! Thank you for posting :)
    I thought the exact same thing. The pooch started to go away for me after the Trouble Zones video, and then went completely away during the 6-Pack in 6-Weeks videos. Good thing we c-section ladies have hope! : )
  • hwillia1
    hwillia1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I had a baby 7 months ago and have lost the same amount of weight but I still need to lose a few more pounds and still have a pouch. Have done the shred and ripped and I do the 6 week 6 pack occasionally but I might try and do this on a regular basis to tone my abs. Well done to you.
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    Options
    As far as the toning, I've been lifting weights for the last three months, I've lost 16lbs and nearly 3 pants sizes - I'm so close to the next size! Lifting will work wonders for you!!
    That is what I am getting ready to start. I also just started taking Whey Protein, so we shall see. : )
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    Options
    Any pictures of the baby? I'm a little broody xD

Sure! :)
    Her one year photos:

s15hdu.jpg

16h1113.jpg
  • dkoroschetz
    dkoroschetz Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    She's adorable!!

Okay, so you've officially sold me! I just bought the 6pack in 6 weeks and the trouble spots dvds online.

I'm working with a trainer and doing his boot camp classes, about 5 hours a week but I always slack on the weekends, this is where the dvds will come into play!!

My trainer just mentioned that I never wear the tank I bought with his gym name on it, I said "Once I get rid of this (pointing at stomach) I will wear the shirt more" It's made tighter around the waist and it's just not comfortable right now!

Hopeful this helps more with the c-section pouch thingy I have :)
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    Options
    She's adorable!!

Okay, so you've officially sold me! I just bought the 6pack in 6 weeks and the trouble spots dvds online.

I'm working with a trainer and doing his boot camp classes, about 5 hours a week but I always slack on the weekends, this is where the dvds will come into play!!

My trainer just mentioned that I never wear the tank I bought with his gym name on it, I said "Once I get rid of this (pointing at stomach) I will wear the shirt more" It's made tighter around the waist and it's just not comfortable right now!

Hopeful this helps more with the c-section pouch thingy I have :)

Thanks so much! She's my little doll baby. : )

That's great! I hope it goes as wel for you as it has for me, so far. You can do this!!
  • bet3120
    bet3120 Posts: 125
    Options
    Great job!!! that's motivation thanks for share it!!!
  • Restybaby2012
    Restybaby2012 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    you look great
  • emily406
    emily406 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Amazing job!
  • ramgi
    ramgi Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look awesome!
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous. Great job.
  • LindsayChick
    LindsayChick Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I'm 34 wks pregnant so this is very inspirational! Great job!
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    Options
    Thanks so much, everyone! I really appreciate your kind words. Means a lot to me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!