Jillian Michaels "six week six pack" questions:

Options
xYumzx
xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
Ive seen tones of results for Jillian Michaels 30DS, but im curious as to the results to her 6 week 6 pack Dvd.

Has anyone done this program? What kind of results did you get? Can you post any before and afters? Im just a jumble of questions right now lol. But i'd really love to get some feed back on this. :smile:

Thanks
Colleen

Replies

• HeavyLiftGirl
    HeavyLiftGirl Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    I am working on it right now...actually mid-way through. I have a mid-way photo, but no end result until Sept 20th. I am also wanting to see before/afters!
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    One of my friends is I think on her 5th week of the 6 now. She's got a couple of blog posts about it with some photos. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/dej1978
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Just started day #1 today, so no pics to show yet. But I have completed 30 DS and Ripped In 30, and it is very similar to those DVDs. Lot's of core work: planks, mountain climbers, burpees, etc.

If you eat clean and give it your all you will see results with any of her DVDs...I'll probably do another one after this!
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    No before and after pictures. I'm terrible about doing those :ohwell: but I did the program and saw great results. Started seeing them around the halfway mark and by the end could really tell the difference. Considering doing it again to see if I can make even further improvements.
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    I love that program....I have done about 4 rounds but nothing was as drastic as the first time....

SC-BeforeAfterFront-1.jpg

Another round of it...

IMG_3443-1-1.jpg

Good Luck to YOU!!!
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    I start week 2 of level 2 today, but have only been doing it 3x a week because I get burnt out doing the same thing everyday. (I run 2 other days). I took a peak at mid point measurements and I have lost 1" off my pooch and 1/2" off my waist so far. I had a baby 7 months ago so am looking to tighten and strengthen my core. I don't have expectations of a 6 pack. I am seeing results though and like the workout. Good luck!
  • jsjaclark
    jsjaclark Posts: 303
    Options
    I am doing six week six pack and Killer Buns and Thighs together (so I get a double dose of squats and lunges). Only been doing it a few days so far so no after pics yet.
  • athleticknit
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/athleticknit

I JUST posted a blog on my results up to week 4 if anyones intrested

includes before n after pics
  • sunny_smile5
    sunny_smile5 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I plan to do Killer Buns and Thighs along with Six Week Six Pack during September and October.
  • kimweel2012
    Options
    I am just starting 6 week 6 pack... would be awesome to see some before and after pictures for extra motivation!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!