What's your mini-goal today?

Options
Mine is to make sure I get in a good swim.

It's dreary/rainy here and I woke up telling myself to take the day off from exercise, but my Fantasy draft is tonight at 10PM, and I'll be drinking a rather large Rogue Mocha Porter, so I'm going to need to balance those 300-400 cals somehow.

So my goal is simply to MAKE IT to the gym to swim laps!

Replies

• amyLhuff
    amyLhuff Posts: 102
    Options
    We have guys working in our house today my goal is at some point to get on my spin bike and spend some time. Lol but it must be after they leave!
  • jilli814
    jilli814 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Mine is to actually make it to my kickboxing class. After this weekend I dont feel like going, but I def have to!
    So I am going to do it!!!!
  • deviantcupcake
    deviantcupcake Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    To do some pilates.
    My other half works from home and currently has someone in the office with him, so I'm waiting until the guy leaves. As soon as that happens, must get the workout clothes on and get on the pilates machine!
  • bberg0521
    bberg0521 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    My mini goal is to stay on target with my calories and to get my work out in tonight. That should be a challenge to work out since my LO has been fussy lately.
  • DesignGrrl
    DesignGrrl Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    My goal is to start Ripped in 30 Week 2 today. I'm really lacking motivation today - I'm tired and my muscles are sore, but I always feel awesome after I do my exercise!

Edited: And to stay under my sodium limit today!
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    To stay on track with my diet...my motivation to eat well has waned slightly lately and I must do better.
  • sportyredhead01
    sportyredhead01 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    My mini-goal for today was to run 2.5 Miles.

I did.
    My time wasn't super fast or anything (due to rain and crazy wind) but I made it! :happy:
  • TreEe5
    TreEe5 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Mine is to get to the gym and do at least 45 minutes on the stepper and burn at least 600 calories. That's my average so I'm sure I can do it - but if I can burn more than 650, it'll be my highest burn!
  • mlanggin88
    mlanggin88 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Stay on Target, not eating the calories I burned, and to make it to the gym to actually burn!
  • wildcata77
    wildcata77 Posts: 660
    Options
    My mini-goal for today was to run 2.5 Miles.

I did.
    My time wasn't super fast or anything (due to rain and crazy wind) but I made it! :happy:

Great job...that must give you great motivation for the rest of the day, knowing you've already reached that goal!
  • Goal_Driven
    Goal_Driven Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    My goal is get in at least 30 minutes of walking!! (and not eat back calories burned)

I'm severely lacking in my exercises.. or lack there of. So I have to start over and start small.
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    My goal is to stay up all day despite how badly I want to sleep. My first big workout after I came back from vacation was my biggest burn yet, and all I want is a nap... just an hour or two... or eight... :laugh:
  • ajdplusthree
    ajdplusthree Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    To stay within my calories today. It WILL happen.
  • indygal76
    indygal76 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    To not eat gobstoppers even though there are some in my cabinet! Candy is my weakness!
  • jennmodugno
    jennmodugno Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    To stay within my calories today. It WILL happen.

THIS!! I'm determined not to cave and buy something bad while I'm out at the store later. I have the worst impulse-junk-buying habit EVER.
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    take puppy for a nice long walk and do about 30 minutes of ab excersises........bikini parade this weekend!
  • Themuseinme
    Themuseinme Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    To walk/run faster on treadmill
  • Koshkaxo
    Koshkaxo Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    To do my lower body weight routine after work today :) I just bought a new straight bar for my weights!
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    To burn 1000 calories today. After yesterday's eating, I need to create a deficit this week.
  • Belle8312
    Belle8312 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    My mini goal is to burn 1200 on the elliptical today. I've done it before, I can do it again!