MAN BOOBS! HELP!!!

Options
jjl0412
jjl0412 Posts: 278 Member
Ok... I know... this is really gonna be a 'cup full'....for anything serious.... BUT...:blushing:

Being 120+ over weight for years has developed eh.. er.. ummmm.. Let’s say fairly decent 'set'...:blushing: :blushing:

While slowly losing weight, exercising and doing my best to get healthy again, I really don't see much 'progress' chest wise.:cry:

I am limited in ability to lift heavy, so real weight lifting is not an option. Most of my exercise is calisthenics, cardio, and walking.:ohwell:

Soooo.... Here it is... What should I be doing to keep me from looking like a 'GirlyMan' ?!? :frown:

Replies

• Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    WHy are you limited in ability to lift heavy? Heavy is defined differently for everyone. As a former man boober you can turn your boobs into pecs by following my 3 point system

1. Massive amounts of cardio EVEYDAY
    2. 2X a week hit the Fly Machine at the gym
    3. Cocaine
  • jjl0412
    Options
    WHy are you limited in ability to lift heavy? Heavy is defined differently for everyone. As a former man boober you can turn your boobs into pecs by following my 3 point system

1. Massive amounts of cardio EVEYDAY
    2. 2X a week hit the Fly Machine at the gym
    3. Cocaine

DADADAAAAA>>>DAAAAAA COCAINE! You must mean working out to Clapton!!
  • dandaninc
    dandaninc Posts: 392
    Options
    Where are you at now? You really need to lower your body fat percentage and get some strength training in.

cardio... cardio... and more cardio
  • jjl0412
    Options
    Where are you at now? You really need to lower your body fat percentage and get some strength training in.

cardio... cardio... and more cardio

I have lost 30 lbs in the past 4 months. Maybe a good 2 inches everywhere. The fat under my arms may have deminished, but according to the monthly pics I take of myself, da stuff looks da same!