good workout thats not hard on the feet

Options
what workout can i do besides zumba, running or anything that is hard on your feet? My doctor told me I can't do things that make my feet pound on the ground

Replies

• kingofcrunk
    kingofcrunk Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Cycling or using the cross trainer (elliptical if you're american)
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Biking, swimming, elliptical.
  • chiera88
    chiera88 Posts: 155
    Options
    work out videos. i like jillian michaels. it is circuit training that mixes cardio and moderate weights.
  • rah9306
    rah9306 Posts: 27
    Options
    what about yoga does that help with weight loss
  • rah9306
    rah9306 Posts: 27
    Options
    i cnat do workout videos pulled some tendeons in my feet n that makes my feet hurt more
  • klewlis
    klewlis Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    swimming would be great! burns tons of calories and is impact-free. :)
  • CherBear1958
    CherBear1958 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Deep water aqua fit. Jogging in the water is the best exercise and burns more calories than running because of the resistance from the water. Also, there is no impact on your joints! Classes are available at community centers. If you have a pool, the buoys for the feet are available for purchase. I bought mine at our pool.
  • CherBear1958
    CherBear1958 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Deep water aqua fit. Jogging in the water is the best exercise and burns more calories than running because of the resistance from the water. Also, there is no impact on your joints! Classes are available at community centers. If you have a pool, the buoys for the feet are available for purchase. I bought mine at our pool.
  • SavageFeast
    SavageFeast Posts: 325 Member
    Options