10 Days and then....

Options
So I started my "diet" 10 days ago and was doing sooo good. Today my dm asked me to lunch. I went and had a grilled chicken salad, good right? Well then I had to have an onion ring that my dm ordered WITH fry sauce:noway: . Sigh. Then when we went to my moms I grabbed a handful of candy corn and threw it in my mouth before I realized what I was doing. Later I had half a sugar cookie and two chocolate graham crackers. I feel like all my self control that I had is gone! I am a perfectionist and very hard on myself and I feel so discouraged! This is the first time I have dieted and I was so proud of how good I was doing! I really feel like I let myself down. I just need some words of support right now.
Thanks

Replies

• BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Forgive yourself, and move on. Willpower comes and goes. I have a few good days, a couple of bad, a few good, and so on...It never means the end, it just means you have to try harder. Willpower is like anything else- the more you use it, the stronger it gets. Results are a great motivation too. Hang in there. :smile:
  • wks7777
    wks7777 Posts: 230
    Options
    i always let days like that get me down and make me want to give up. DONT LET IT DO THAT! Tommorow is another day! Just start back to what u were doing! We all have moments of weakness, ur doing great! Just keep on truckin!
  • dpassarolarson
    Options
    Change your picture so that you are eating a carrot or something. It is like ice skating if you dress pretty you will feel pretty and skate harder/better.