Congratulations, it's opposite day!

I'm not weighing in today, even though I told myself that I'd weigh in every Monday, once a week. I gained a whole lb and 1/4 but god damnit, I'm going to pretend it didn't happen. It doesn't seem fair and it's frustrating. You try and try and you're rewarded a little only to be slapped in the face the next week. Yes, I went over this week but it was by no more than 200 cal on one day and then like 40 cal on another. Why the hell should I be punished with weight gain. I'm not exercising, so I know it's not muscle. I haven't measured myself, but I don't think they've changed.

This program is so ****ing punishing sometimes! It makes me feel like I'm never allowed to go over by even a little, otherwise, boom! Weight gain! The funny thing is, when I was on an irregular eating schedule( I would go to bed at 6 in the morning and wake up at 4 in the afternoon and often end up with 100 calories left over at the end of the day or something close, I was losing weight. The minute I try to start going to sleep earlier and eat on a more or less normal eating schedule, I gain weight.

Why the higgity haw ha is my body so backwards?