16 months -100 lbs! 5'8 27 yr old female

Options

Replies

• HotAshMess
    HotAshMess Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    You look so happy!!! I'm happy for you! Keep going!
  • marmatt13
    marmatt13 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! I love reading and seeing pics of women 5'8" and over. I'm 5'10" and I always feel like I have to lose 50lbs to notice changes in myself. After pouring over these boards and seeing stories like yours I know that all losses matter and I need to be patient with the process.
  • dezi718
    dezi718 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! And I'm just a little taller than 5'8 and my highest was 272, so this is awesome motivation for me! Thanks for sharing!! Congrats on your success! :flowerforyou:
  • SBlost
    SBlost Posts: 90
    Options
    Wonderful job!! You look terrific!!
    Thanks for sharing!! Keeps me motivated to see other people did it, so I can do it too!!
  • tbskipp
    tbskipp Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing!!!
    As someone who is also 5'8", you give me a glimpse of how great i am going to look when i get down to the 180s. :wink:

Keep up the awesome work!!
    :drinker:
  • hillbillybumpkin
    Options
    You look AMAZING... These success stories really keep me inspired. Thanks for sharing! and CONGRATULATIONS...
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Awesome job.You should be very proud of yourself for all your hard work.You are now really inspiring me to keep going with my weight loss journey,because I am also 5'8 and almost the same age as you(25 going on 26 in October).Thanks for sharing your story,it gave me the motivation that I needed to keep moving.I am very happy for you:happy: .
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! I have similar stats: 5'7, 27 years old (almost), and starting weight at 253 lbs. Goal weight is 175ish.
  • sadye58
    sadye58 Posts: 55
    Options
    great job you look incredible!
  • danijo24
    danijo24 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Incredible! You look great!
  • tlo23
    tlo23 Posts: 68
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congrats!!!!!
  • poeco76
    poeco76 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely wonderful, and I'm sure you feel even better! Congratulations on your losses! :O)
  • GURLEY_GIRL3
    GURLEY_GIRL3 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    thats awesome you look great!!
  • shellymoore0919
    Options
    Congrats!! You look amazing!
  • aleciaj7
    aleciaj7 Posts: 39
    Options
    Such an awesome job, we are similarly built, I'm heavier than you though. Were you just using MFP, any kind of specific workouts? Congrats, you do look great!
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Nice work!!
  • Bianchideb
    Options
    Wow, you look great. Congrats!
  • nmleisa
    nmleisa Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing job!! :) I'm same height and started around your same weight and am slowly working toward where you are now! I would be thrilled just to get under 200. Loved looking at your pics and success! :) thanks!
  • suzzie07
    suzzie07 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    wonderful!!!! It keeps me going when I see how others are successful
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    You had a pretty smile through out :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!