I'm new!

Options
So I finished my first year of college and to my surprise I gained a whopping 15 pounds without realizing it! Oh that was a joyful day.
Curse those delicious soups and bread bowls and pizza.
So I got a gym membership and have been going there for the past week. I actually really like it.

My goal is to lose about 30 pounds and get to 155!

Replies

• ivan1964
    ivan1964 Posts: 435
    Options
    hello and welcome here. You can do anything you put your mind too. I hope you have a great day and feel free to add me if you wish. :smile:
  • gshoemaker06
    gshoemaker06 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    So I finished my first year of college and to my surprise I gained a whopping 15 pounds without realizing it! Oh that was a joyful day.
    Curse those delicious soups and bread bowls and pizza.
    So I got a gym membership and have been going there for the past week. I actually really like it.

My goal is to lose about 30 pounds and get to 155!

Freshmen 15? Unheard of!

Grats on joining a gym and getting started. I lost 20 lbs my first year in college, so don't worry, drinking alcohol and losing weight is possible!!
  • PerpetualBliss
    Options
    I need to join a gym too. Feel free to add me.
  • ckay220
    ckay220 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm a sophomore this fall and I gained about 20 my freshman year...I also have a bit more to lose after that, so you can add me for support! =]
  • luckycharm13
    Options
    I need to join a gym too. Feel free to add me.

Join one! It is so helpful and motivating to be in one surrounded by people who are aiming for the same thing you are.
    I pay $24/month to go to Gold's Gym which is not bad at all
  • luckycharm13
    Options
    Freshmen 15? Unheard of!

Grats on joining a gym and getting started. I lost 20 lbs my first year in college, so don't worry, drinking alcohol and losing weight is possible!!

Hahah that gives me hope!! (: