Protein shake?!

Options
2»

Replies

• bogle34
    bogle34 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    WOW - I need to incorporate more protien shakes! Great suggestions, I will start that, maybe that will help jump start my weight loss!! I need to try them all & see which ones work for me :drinker:
  • tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options
    I tend to add a half cup of blue bunny's sugar-free vanilla. only 90 calories added and gives it a bit more bulk and more of a milkshakey make-up.
  • Brodieno
    Brodieno Posts: 11
    Options
    Lots of great product out there. A few of my favourites are pre made shakes best served cold: Atkins Advantage 15g protein, Pure Protein 21g available Walmart and GNC Total Lean Shake.

Protein Powders include: Body Fortress Whey Protein 30g per scoop available at Walmart, Muscletech 20g per scoop Available Sams Club and GNC Whey ISO Burst 20g per scoop.
    Most of these are not intended as meal replacements but are good tasting products.

For meal replacements you can try Diabetic Boost and Carnation Instant Breakfast (sugar free), both of these are good and have the added bonus of low sugar content.

Remember taste is totally individual but I don't think you will go wrong with the above.
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    This may not be available where you are, but I use Show Me The Whey vanilla or chocolate with milk, PB2, Greek yogurt, fruit, etc. It's sold at Sprouts Market. I prefer it to all the ones I've tried because it has stevia in it and doesn't have a bad aftertaste.