HAD to share Compare pic -137 pounds

Options
Tamishumate
Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
I took this pic today and couldnt believe how small my face is! I just dont see it unless I am comparing pics, had to share with all of you!
TSMinus137poundscopy.jpg

besides that fact that I look very tired, I loved the pic! lol

Replies

• AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Holy cow, you are beautiful in both pics but you absolutely shine after you lost the weight. Congratulations and WAY TO GO!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    what an awesome transformation ..........congrats to you .... :flowerforyou:
  • rkwestfall
    rkwestfall Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Good for u!
    U look FABULOUS!!
  • koriebrownie
    koriebrownie Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Beautiful. Just Beautiful. Congratulations.
  • xeniasimms
    Options
    WOW this is amazing! You should be soooooo proud! You look HOT!
  • 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    Options
    Tami you are Gorgeous in both pictures but your Transformation to Now is Incredible...course I've told you that before but... your such an inspiration to me. Thank you for sharing :heart:
  • sleitner
    sleitner Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    A true inspiration! Congratulations on your success.:happy:
  • kelekele44
    Options
    You are such an inspiration to me. Had a rough day today - keeping within the calories and never had a chance to workout. Tomorrow will be better! Congrats!
  • moniera
    Options
    wow! that is so motivational. thank you for sharing - and yeah!!! for you!!
  • thica03
    thica03 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    WOW.....you look fantastic! There is hope for me! Pictures like this encourage me..

Thanks for sharing
  • young1726
    young1726 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Holy cow! YOU LOOK GREAT! I love looking at pics like these. I CAN DO IT TOO!! Congrats on your loss and good luck in the rest of your journey!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Tami, you look fantabulous! You look like your own prettier, slimmer twin. What an inspiration. :flowerforyou:

I find it very inspiring that your "double chin" area has tightened up so well, and has become nice and sharp. That's an area I've been worrying about.
  • Saken
    Saken Posts: 476
    Options
    oh my god! you look absoluctely fanastic!!!!!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    3d_emoticon_WOW_wallpaper_by_colbra.jpg
  • rachel41
    rachel41 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!CONGRATS:flowerforyou: You are such an inspiration to everyone here!!!!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Funny how our eyes light up after losing some pounds. I always wonder if it is just from losing the weight, or the healthy feeling we have inside that just cannot help but shine through our eyes!!

You look wonderful...........In both pictures I see a beautiful young lady.

:flowerforyou: Jeannie
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Ditto what EVERYONE said to you already! Congratulations you "huge loser you"! :wink: :laugh: :smile:
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    WOWWWW!!!!! Way to go!!!!! You look maaaavelous!!! What an inspiration, thanks for sharing!
  • PanicAtTheBuffet
    Options
    O.k. I think know the difference. It's your hair right? You got a new hair style? Just Kidding!!!!!

Everyone here knows and understands how much work, devotion, and dedication it takes to do what you did. And you did it! Wow, and now you inspire people too. You've made my day. Congrats.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!