BodyPump: Strength or Cardio?

Options
2»

Replies

• ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    Then you can do your bench press while someone else is using the power rack and visa versa. It sounds like there are options to use. I would suggest you watch some of the videos Mehdi recommends on his Stronglifts website to help you get familiar with how to do the proper form and start using the bars and free weights. You could also read Starting Strength, it is awesome for guidance. SS has a slightly different program than Stronglifts, but both are great starting programs. Start with the bar and adding weights each day you work out and I guarantee you won't be bored.
  • SkinnyChemicals
    Options
    Then you can do your bench press while someone else is using the power rack and visa versa. It sounds like there are options to use. I would suggest you watch some of the videos Mehdi recommends on his Stronglifts website to help you get familiar with how to do the proper form and start using the bars and free weights. You could also read Starting Strength, it is awesome for guidance. SS has a slightly different program than Stronglifts, but both are great starting programs. Start with the bar and adding weights each day you work out and I guarantee you won't be bored.

There's only one bar though..thought it doesn't matter to much since I moving to University in around three weeks(with hopefully a better gym). I'll definitely check out this SS and start a proper program when I'm settled into Uni. Thanks for all your responses. :drinker: