Boob question?

Options
So at my most comfortable weight, I was between a 34A/B...depended on the bra...Now that I've gained weight, I'm a 38C. I want to lose weight of course, but I don't want to lose my boobs! :laugh: I like them the way they are now! Because they're mostly fat...are my chances of keeping my size pretty slim to none? Let me down easy if they are..lol. :cry:

Replies

• ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    So at my most comfortable weight, I was between a 34A/B...depended on the bra...Now that I've gained weight, I'm a 38C. I want to lose weight of course, but I don't want to lose my boobs! :laugh: I like them the way they are now! Because they're mostly fat...are my chances of keeping my size pretty slim to none? Let me down easy if they are..lol. :cry:

Everyone is different- everytime I've ever lost weight my boobs have gone NO WHERE...And I would actually like them to go back to where they were before (38c) since having my son i've been in a D and hate them. LOL
  • ckay220
    ckay220 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Hmm...interesting...well hopefully they'll go nowehere then like yours! lol.
  • Angie__1MR
    Angie__1MR Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Sorry to say I lost EVERYTHING in that department, but the good thing is that you can purchase replacements :)
  • ckay220
    Options
    Sorry to say I lost EVERYTHING in that department, but the good thing is that you can purchase replacements :)
    Aww, crap! lol. And you're right, but I don't think I'd do that anytime soon.lol.!
  • 92_sweetheart
    92_sweetheart Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    To be a 38C is good lol because I am currently 42-44DD. Well I have always have big ones. I remember when I was a B when I was about a size 3-5.
  • elleloch
    elleloch Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I'm a 34 DD right now, and I actually wouldn't mind going down a cup size. Like, a big, full C cup or just a single D cup.

I want boobage, just a little less... er, out there? lol.
  • we3k05
    we3k05 Posts: 6
    Options
    Most people lose their boobs when they lose fat but some do not. I went from a 34C+ (110lbs, 11%BF, prepping for BB contest) to too-ginormous-to-fit-in-a-bra when I gained up to 230lbs. When I lost down to 120lbs, I had nothing but skin left. So I purchased some replacements! ;-)
  • stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Boobs, what are boobs!?!? No sorry but I have none at my goal weight. I just have to accentuate different attributes. :smile:
  • ckay220
    Options
    To be a 38C is good lol because I am currently 42-44DD. Well I have always have big ones. I remember when I was a B when I was about a size 3-5.
    Yeah, when I was a B, I was about the same, shirts wise at least...my butt is big so I've always been comfortable at a 7/9.
  • ChinkyButt
    ChinkyButt Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My already small boobies get even smaller! I was in the military at the time and came out of Basic Training looking boyish, but it suited me. I have my boob fat back, but I'm willing to trade it in.
  • musicgirl99
    musicgirl99 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Like others have said, every woman is different but I know that everytime I lose weight the girls are one of the first things to go. :(
  • ckay220
    Options
    Looks like I have to say byebye to my C's then.:sad: .lol.
  • nicehormones
    nicehormones Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    So far, I've gone from a DD to a D... I am okay with it, I hate having huge boobs. I would love to be a C. I think it really just depends on your body. Everyone loses more or less from different areas.
  • emailjayne
    emailjayne Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose some boogage! I'm a 38DDD (yep, that's 3 D's ladies!). And I'd be happy witha full C!!!!! The bouncing is just too much when I walk (and embarrass myself by trying to run)!
  • TeresaWash
    TeresaWash Posts: 283
    Options
    I've lost over 150 pounds. Was a DD still a DD.
    I'd love to be a C (a perky C :) !
  • Zyngry
    Zyngry Posts: 3
    Options
    If you lost them before you'll probably lose them again, sorry to say. You can try and gain muscle in your chest and shoulders to give the appearance of more size if you do end up losing them. It all depends on your body type
  • Cinnamonstickbella
    Options
    I was a nice 34 D at 130lbs (5'4) many, many (many) moons ago.

Now after two children and a lot of eating....168 lbs and DDD (F). Not too nice :( I met with the doc and discussed a reduction.

The Doc meeting was last year (summer of 2011) when I was lucky enought to lose weight and was 143 lbs. (Dont ask what happened....it has been a hard year). My chest did NOT go down --still was about a DDD. Possible a DD but still fit in my DDD's just fine. The doc said since I had children my chest may NEVER go down. That when you have children you gain "breast tissue" (glandular she called it) not (fat) persay.

I think this may be OT since it involved having children which not sure if the OP has had them or not. One of my main reasons to drop weight (besides the fact I am not healthy etc) is for my chest to go down... :(
  • shabaity
    shabaity Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    id like to have my d cup from high school back sadly ive never lost weight there
  • snseabrook
    snseabrook Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    At my heaviest (165/170lb) mine were a 38DD which is way too big for my 5'2" frame and when I lost weight (about 30lbs) I went down to a 34D but my boobs definitely look like someone put a pin in them and deflated them. I need a lift!! LOL
  • ittyXbittyXbritty
    Options
    I'm 5'0 and I have been a DD since I was 14. Im 18 now. My bra size hasn't budged...and in the past four years my weight has gone all the way down to 110 and been as high as 140. My mom is the same way, so I think it's genetic...however, I have a friend who was a D at 150 pounds and by the time she got down to 120, she was barely a B... It just depends on your body.