Tattoos

Options

Replies

• stephaniep12345mfp
    stephaniep12345mfp Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Just got my second one about a month ago as my 5-year cancerversary gift to myself. Pics in my profile if you want to see it.
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Hey that's a good goal idea! I never thought of that!! I have 5. :smile: My bf doesn't want me to get any more even though his name is tattooed on my belly. :wink:
  • Miss_Aubrey
    Options
    I have 8 thinking of moving on to #9
  • OKmac3
    OKmac3 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I have 17 pieces of work, some blend into each other though. I have a few more already lined out and ready to get when the weather gets cooler.
  • nickjnelly
    Options
    None
  • digitalmayhap
    digitalmayhap Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I've got 13, one of which is a half sleeve.

I plan more in the future
  • snowdrop_diva
    snowdrop_diva Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    One on my shoulder blade that one day I'd like to have added to one day. =)
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    I have a tiny one that I got on my 18th birthday. It's a silly little clover. I plan on expanding it when I hit goal to wrap around my hip and waist.
  • Myndi73
    Myndi73 Posts: 270
    Options
    Untitled.jpg

My latest
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I have 4, plans for at least 3 more. I got my last one, the word Believe in French when I dropped 30 lbs. It's just a reminder to myself to believe in myself and keep going!
  • AsellusReborn
    AsellusReborn Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    I have one on my right calf, a tribal dragon tattoo. When I hit the 30lb lost mark I plan o getting the japanese symbol for "dragon" over a puff of flame on my left inner forearm.
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    I have six total. All hidden like a lady, but the right person gets to see them. Its special for both of us. :wink:
  • kristenstejskal
    kristenstejskal Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I loveee them, especially ones that have significant meaning behind them. I have 9 and mine all have a personal story behind them.
    On a different note, even my dog has a tattoo. Before I rescued her, she was a stray that had repeatedly been cut open to be spayed because for some reason, her abdomen didn't scar and everytime she was picked up no one knew if she was fixed or not. So finally they just tattooed her. She has a turquoise line down her belly now :)
  • paleirishmother
    Options
    I want to be an individual like you guys, I just don't have the money.
  • AlyssaJoJo
    AlyssaJoJo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    My first 20 lbs ends with a reward on another piercing - and then my first 50 lbs will be a Star Wars themed tattoo! Gotta bribe my self some way.
  • jebreject
    jebreject Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Untitled.jpg

My latest

This is incredible!
  • Myndi73
    Myndi73 Posts: 270
    Options
    Thank you very much! :smile:
  • ellieranc
    ellieranc Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have one small one...that my ex-husband absolutely forbid me to get. I had it done the next day. The tattoo is forever. I've been divorced from him since '98. My husband of 12 years loves it. I want to get another, maybe 2, one for each child, but I don't know what or where. I'm waiting to see how my body changes as the weight goes. Lord knows, I don't want a butterfly in the wrong place to turn into a saggy vulture! :laugh:
  • MaddiJoseph
    MaddiJoseph Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I have a simple little cross over my upper spine, a treble/bass heart with a keyhole on one shoulder, footprints for my son and the daughter I lost and symbols on my wrists reminding myself why being suicidal was a bad idea. I whole heartedly love my tats and want at least 2 more.
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    I just designed mine today! Getting my first one done on my calf on Sept. 5th. WOOT WOOT! :bigsmile: