Needing Some Advice

Options
I've started to go walking again, I'm not big into running, but once I work up to it, I might start. I own Zumba and a couple of the The Firm Dvd work outs. I'm just not sure where to start.

I have been eating right, changed up my diet too..

I'd love to start loosing some of my 'extra baggage' before the start of school. I know its not possible to loose everything I'd like to in two weeks. But I could loose some right?

Does anyone have any advice on what I could do?

Replies

• Maridar
    Maridar Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    you can't lose weght in two weeks, it'll be water mostly not fat although you could try Dukan diet. If you are going back to school I'd say just keep up your healthy habits, don't relax. As they say people who start school gain 10-15 pounds right away... try to eat healthy as you are doing now and keep walking. Try any of the dvd's you have, if you like one more than the other, stick with it for a while.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    you can't lose weght in two weeks, it'll be water mostly not fat although you could try Dukan diet.

orlly?
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    you can't lose weght in two weeks, it'll be water mostly not fat although you could try Dukan diet.

orlly?

meow?
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    you can't lose weght in two weeks, it'll be water mostly not fat although you could try Dukan diet. If you are going back to school I'd say just keep up your healthy habits, don't relax. As they say people who start school gain 10-15 pounds right away... try to eat healthy as you are doing now and keep walking. Try any of the dvd's you have, if you like one more than the other, stick with it for a while.

I lost 5 lbs in 2 weeks .. So it was water, where are your facts from? Noob get your facts straight!
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    OP - I do not mean to alarm you,

......but it appears a bird has crashed into the back of your head... *meekly offers a tissue*
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options

I'd love to start losing some of my 'extra baggage' before the start of school. I know its not possible to lose everything I'd like to in two weeks. But I could lose some right?

I fixed it for you :flowerforyou:
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    OP - I do not mean to alarm you,

......but it appears a bird has crashed into the back of your head... *meekly offers a tissue*
    Ohhh youuu!!!
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options

I'd love to start losing some of my 'extra baggage' before the start of school. I know its not possible to lose everything I'd like to in two weeks. But I could lose some right?

I think I love you.
  • meg7399
    meg7399 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    If you are indeed doing everything you say, then you just need to keep at it. A miracle won't happen, but over time (weeks and months) you will lose weight. Its a process that will take time.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Stop thinking about two weeks from now and start focusing on a full year's plan on how to improve matters...
  • cindybowcut
    cindybowcut Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Just remember it didn't take you 2 weeks to gain the extra weight and I definately won't come off in 2 weeks. Just take it one day at a time. I lost 25lbs just changing my eating habits. When I started working out I lost another 25lbs. I love the firm workout videos. I also noticed that you don't have any friends on MFP. We all need all the support we can get.
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options

I think I love you.

I KNOW I love you!