i have a couple of friends but no support

Options
just looking for an atta boy or something once in a while i think it helps me. my wife wont support me,she values laziness.she doesnt believe i can lose weight. just looking for some friends to SUPPORT me. i give people support all of the time even if i dont know them

Replies

• mnw1117
    mnw1117 Posts: 48
    Options
    Ahhhh a fellow Texan! Its hard losing weight.. but even harder when the support isnt there. I'll support and cheer you on and hopefully viseversa! Feel free hit the add button :) (anybody)
  • scooter2289
    Options
    Keep up the good work! I can be support if you need it my fiance is king of lazy so i know what you mean he supports me but from the couch lol its always nice to have someone tell you u can do something and push you to achive your goals.
  • cochilles
    Options
    add me if you want motivation :)
  • PUZZLER49
    PUZZLER49 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You are doing this for yourself and that's what is important. Keep at it you are on your way to a better feeling you.
  • Snoopy108
    Snoopy108 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You can do this, I have a hubby who is literally killing himself and waiting for him to collaspe any day....but I am determined no matter what he does I am going to do this......So add me as a friend if you like....be strong my friend and stay positive.
  • Keiko385
    Keiko385 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    You can add me, its always nice to have someone keep you on your toes :wink:
  • leenie96
    leenie96 Posts: 65
    Options
    I feel you, feel free to add, I know I love as much encouragement as I give!
  • dngortegae
    dngortegae Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I could use some more support myself. Add me as a friend. I think it would be nice to prove doubters wrong. Oh, I almost forgot, atta boy! :)
  • Lesley2901
    Lesley2901 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I love having MFP friends and try to make a supportive comment once each day. I also enjoy reading all their posts and comments.
  • Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options
    Add me - but only if you kick my a** too!
  • clumsygermangurl
    Options
    I sent an invite, anyone can add me.. On this thing 24/7 kinda embarrassing!
  • aussie_nic_getting_fit
    Options
    support is the one of themain keys to losing weight... please feel free to add me, if you wish.

You CAN do this, you have the tools, you appears to hve the motivation....

if i can lose 31kgs, anyone can :) good luck
  • mbajrami
    mbajrami Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :-D
  • Kmdforsythe
    Kmdforsythe Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I love getting support, so I try to give it back too.
  • I_love_frogs
    I_love_frogs Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    can add me as well if you like!
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Hang in there. i know what its like to have no support...but on MFP i have found wonderful friends and a strong support group...add me if you want! i dont know how much i can help but im here!:flowerforyou:
  • Asil02
    Asil02 Posts: 261
    Options
    Always glad to have another friend! Sending you a request now. :smile:
  • butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    BELIEVE in yourself is the key. That is what I have found this past few months. Please if you need support add me. You can do this. Support and prayers coming your way. Bless you :smile:
  • shierrarobin
    Options
    I know how that feels. At first no one would support me either. You can add me to your friends list of you wish. I'm always open to new friends and I will pretty much talk to anyone. I'm also told I'm a pretty good motivator. :happy:
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Add me!! I will keep you in line!!!