Introductions

dangerkitty83
dangerkitty83 Posts: 1
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hello all, My name is Kitty, and I wanted to tell my story.

I have been battling my weight since I was in high school. I was never very active in high school and was always teased. I have tried many many times to get my weight to an "acceptable" level but never succeeded. I always got close but never where I was "supposed" to be at.

I think right now is the biggest I have ever gotten, and I am terrified to get any bigger. My mother has weight issues, and some health issues that I am starting to see in my self. Back problems, getting winded with just a flight of stairs.

I was talking with a friend and dropped the fact I would love to lose some weight but have no initative. He asked me if I was serious about losing weight because if I was I should join up here so that I can have the support that I need. I know in my heart that I need to lose this weight before I even start to think about having kids.

I am very thankful that I am loved for the way I am, but I am wanting to ensure that I don't have health issues down the road. I guess I am calling out for all the support I can get, especially for this holiday season. :smile:

~Kitty

Replies

• Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Hey Kitty and welcome! This site is the best place ever for losing weight, especially with the support it offers. Everyone on here is so nice and helpful! I'm sure you'll lose the weight if you stick with MFP!
This discussion has been closed.