Started this today, could really use some support :)

Options
2»

Replies

• feellikerain
    feellikerain Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! This is a great place to find support and start finding a whole new you. Sending a request your way :]
  • cat3nv
    cat3nv Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Good luck on this journey :flowerforyou:
  • escile6
    escile6 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    im new too! add me , Im always good for support!!
  • redhotmea
    Options
    Hello, I am fairly new to this to. I recently auditioned for season 14 of The Biggest Loser and did not receive a call back....I told myself I did not need a tv show to help me lose weight. I like you have no real support system but since I have started this journey I have made lots of friends and although I am struggling with my food addiction I feel like I am doing much better! I never have been able to stick to much of anything except eating and now my body don't know what to think! lol.........feel free any of you to add me!.

Oh and ZOMBIE....my 18 year old daughter would love your id!!!!!
  • jovie06
    jovie06 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi zombie...I am also trying to loose weight, especially with my wedding coming up in January. I am really hoping MFP will help me loose some weight. I've always had troubles with my weight, and now I want to commit and have a healthier lifestyle for my future.
    Right now I am doing Turbo Fire workout, and it's going ok so far but not as good as I want it to. I am having trouble getting motivated and keeping a clean nutrition plan, if anyone as any advice, don't hesitate to share...

Please feel free to add me, I need all the support I can get :)

Thanks