Didn't think this would happen!

Options
So I started MFP in the middle of June, I was very nervous about this. I was at my worst with 155 LB at 5'2 and felt like crap. My waist was at 39 inches, and hips at 41 inches. I started using this and by the middle of July I weighed 151.4. Then my laptop took a crap. I got a nasty virus and had to give it to a family friend to fix it. Without a smart phone or a convenient way to add my stuff, I couldn't use MFP.

This week, while helping my grandmother and mother for a yard sale, I was told I had lost weight. I didn't believe it because I hadn't been using the site for nearly a month! So I measured my self last night and found out my waist was down to 33 inches and my hips at 39!!! Even though it was the evening, I had to know how much I weighed and it was 147.6 (I'll try it in the morning but I'm sure it'll be at 145ish). I was so excited that even though I didn't use the site, I now knew what to ate and how much was too much. Without it, I would have never started riding my bike nearly everyday and start gaining muscle weight. I also would have never gone down from a Large Mcdonalds coke to a small!! :D

So even though I didn't do it all the way with MFP I'm glad it has taught me how to eat better. I'll start using it again when I get my laptop.

Now I just have 30 more pounds to lose!! 25% down, 75% more to go!!

Replies

• mrsains
    mrsains Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    That's great! It's good to know that you are learning from the process and that you wouldn't be "lost" without MFP!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!